h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;} h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;}

Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

something`s here and i think you know.

just been making a few graphics lately, i guess they're reflecting my feelings.
today, one year ago, i got off the plane for the first time in Germany.
Never going to forget that moment 5am on a Monday morning when we were waiting at the end of the exiting corridor in Frankfurt am Main for the rest of our class to come off the plane.
Standing there in a kind of transit point i guess, not yet in the airport and in Germany but having now walked off the plane that had carried me all the way across the world to where i was standing, which was Germany. For my whole life i'll never forget that important moment.

1 comment:

  1. yeah your right practice is the best thing to learn a new language.. I think writing my blogposts in english, too helps me alot eventhough I still make a lot of mistakes.. since when do you learn german?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete