h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;} h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;}

Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

COLORADO



 shirt, shorts - supré / jacket - selfmade&cotton on / shoes - vans / bracelets - ebay, various / nails - china glaze, agent lavender.

I had my first exam on Wednesday for Art History.. i'm not sure to say how well it went yet. The questions were not ones i was hoping for, but i did the best i could with them and i think i got a lot of great ideas out in the end. For one paper i chose the topic 15th Century Italian Painting... :D We've never studied this and even though Style is the hardest topic for me in Art History, i think i did quite well! But until i get my results in January, i don't want to think about it too much..

7 comments:

  1. i love this outfit and i really love your tanktop!
    your blog is amazing!

    btw; o-m-g!
    thankyou so freakin' much. you have no idea how glad your comment just made me, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool look.

    The tv-tower (Fernsehturm) is behind me and I was photographing the christmas market in front of it. It's almost finished but still closed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. answer; thank you!!
    my natural haircolour is brown :)

    i like your jeansjacket. where's it from? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha okay!
    it looks very good!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete