h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;} h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;}

Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

AND IF IT WASN'T FOR FOR THOSE RARE DAYS, I NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN WHERE I AM SO FAIRPLAY.


The weather´s sucked today again and was raining all day, so we drove to Oldenburg for some shopping. I took home some necklaces and bracelets from H&M and a skirt from Zara. I haven´t been in H&M since i was in England, and there´s so much nice new stuff there! But i didn´t buy so much because i thought i had lost my wallet and i was so worried, but then i found it again at homem which was so lucky. And i found out that there is a Gina Tricot in Oldenburg, which means i need to go there! But i couldn´t find it today, so i´ll look on a map for next time. I suck with maps though.

And i´m so in love with Rizzle Kicks right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment