h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;} h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;}

Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

01.11.11

New things: black pop skirt h&m and dalmation oversize shirt from h&m via ebay.

It´s November today! Hard to believe that there are only two months left of 2011. I was looking at my 100 things to do list i made for this year and i still need to cross at least 20 more off. My aim is to achieve at least 50, but a lot of them were really tough ones...

I started the month good by going for a run today and then doing about 40 minutes of cardio afterwards. Hopefully i can keep it up for the rest of the month and for next and then i will be able to cross some more things off of my list before 2012.
I was at Jungfernstieg today and got this skirt, which i´ve been meaning to buy for absolute months and i´m so glad i finally did! The best thing about this skirt is that because it´s so simple, you can wear it with every kind shirt over leggings and make it more "acceptable" rather than just wearing leggings. Every single day my outfit consists of leggings now, and i don´t have enough bum-covering shirts, so this skirt is like the perfect cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment