h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;} h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;}

Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Modestep - To The Stars, BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge

hat - cotton on / shirt - h&m / shoes - ebay / bag - unknown.

Yesterday i had some free time over lunch and was craving a Starbucks gingerbread latte, so i went into town to Jungferntieg and am standing in line when the guy in front of me suddenly turns around and says something in English to me. I was so surprised because this is Germany and wasn´t expecting to hear English and the first thing i said was "how did you know i was English?!" and he said didn't, just that everyone here can speak English anyway, which is partly true. Anyway, he was telling me about how he's from America and in Hamburg for the week for work and then he paid for my drink too, said it was really nice meeting me and went off on his way. :) How nice that a complete stranger bought my drink for me just as a random act of kindness. Made my day!


5 comments:

  1. Es ist die Übersetzung für Gesamtschule (so hat es mir der google übersetzer übersetzt ;))

    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
    Live.Laugh.Love.

    ReplyDelete