h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;} h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;}

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FRISKY


Outfit post from today- quite simple because i didn't do so much. I finally joined the gym again on Monday and so today i went in for the second time. Felt so good afterwards and i have so much energy for the rest of the day. I have to get there again tomorrow evening because on Friday morning i'm going away for the weekend and don't want to break a good habit.

I'm moving back to London in the summer and it's all i'm thinking about lately, because i can't wait! :) I'm going for the weekend in two weeks time and i'm already trying to decide what clothes i should take with me, since i am not going to take so much, because i want to bring a lot back from Primark. 


No comments:

Post a Comment