h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;} h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;}

Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

North South East West, London is my home now.




Ed Sheeran - The city.

The temperature has gone down to about -10°c and it seems like the snow is only gonna be here for a short time, so i made sure to get photos since i have basically been waiting ten years for snow. The Alster's frozen over and maybe if it stays frozen we can go walking on it. I tested it out a bit but didn't trust myself. ;)
x

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures! I have never seen London in snow - okay, I've only been to London once and that was in october so I didn't really expect to see snow anyway ;)
    you look really good in the pictures, too, very happy ;)
    have fun in london!

    I'm just listening to the song and it's pretty good :DDD

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete