h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;} h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;}

Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just live your life.


New things i've bought in the last week, all from h&m. I also bought a really cute blue summer dress with little white bows, but i couldn't find a picture and it is pretty simple anyway. I wore the sandals out on Friday night and had to call it quits at about 4am because my feet were in so much pain and i had blisters under the soles of my feet. :( And the black ones are also uncomfortable but make your legs look amazing, so it is all worth it.
The headband reminds me of the festival season, especially since all the summer festivals have been announce in the last week. I'm going to go to Hurricane here in Germany and maybe Reading too. Can't wait for this summer! :)
x

4 comments:

  1. Just checked the Hurricane Festival line-up - looks blooming ace! Reading doesn't appeal to me much this year, only Foster the People do, ha! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. das haarband ist megatoll!
    Und der schwarze rock mit den herzchen ist echt süß :D
    mal gucken was bei mir diesen sommer so ansteht, ich hab da noch keine festen pläne :D

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need those sandals in my life! Mmm, I want to go to some festivals, I wish they weren't so expensive.

    ReplyDelete