h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;} h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;}

Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WEBCAMMY

THREE SLEEPS. Still doing the last bits of my packing but it´s been raining since the afternoon and so my last washing´s out there on the line getting blown around. I´ve painted my nails with the union jack to get me in the mood. I do it a lot so i´m slowly getting better at the lines, but i have very shaky hands and using my left is especially hard.

Yesterday Hailey and I went to the beach on Rügen, but we forget to get off the train and so we spent four hours getting there for about an hour and a half of tanning. And then on the way back we met this hilarious scottish guy and were talking to him the whole way back. I love meeting other English-speakers in Germany :)

x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment