h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;} h2.post-body {font-family: Cousine, Sans=Serif;}

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jubilee Weekend.



lego palace guards shirt - camden / blazer - borrowed from my best friend / necklace - topshop.

It's Jubilee Weekend <3 But since i live in Germany, we don't any time off and i really wish i could be in London this weekend having a street party with my neighbours- it looks amazing over there. I love when they put out the red white and blue along the Mall- the city looks gorgeous!

Last Saturday was my nineteenth birthday. I spent the whole weekend with my friends and had an amazing long weekend watching Eurovison and all the other stuff we did. :) From my hostparents i got the most amazing present ever... a ticket to the final of Germany's Next Top Model next Thursday in Cologne! Justin Bieber is going to be there! Almost cried when i found that out haha. No idea what i am going to wear.. but i'm so happy to be going there and to Cologne! :)


5 comments:

  1. That's really sweet of your hostparents! Hope you enjoy DNTM :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that's a really cool present, lucky you - I'm jealous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alles Gute nachträglich! Und viel spaß in köln :D

    ich wär jetzt auch gerne in england, das muss geil sein :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there!

    My name is Cliff and I'm holding The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman giveaway right now. I'm so happy that I'm here to officially invite you to join the giveaway, it's open internationally. I'm so excited that you have the chance to win. Thank you so much for your time! :) Click HERE for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ich hab dich mit dem Liebsten Award getagged ;) Schau mal auf meinem Blog nach ;)

    xoxo Jenni

    ReplyDelete